Ayushmann Khurrana is a versatile actor and singer in the Bollywood Industry. Whether it is about the movie or songs, every dialogue and lyrics of him stick in the mind of the audience. Recently his movie “Anek” didn’t perform well and there was a mixed reaction from the audience. As per the reviews, the message of the film was unsettled, and not getting the conclusion of the movie. But still, you must see it once because of the unique avatar of the Ayushmann. The next film will be “Doctor G” with co-star Rakul Preet Singh and expecting for the best experience. He is well-experienced and hardworking, these traits make him a great performer on the stage. If we talk about his annual income then the net worth of Ayushmann K. is about 43 Crore INR. Famous magazines, Forbes has revealed the list of “most handsome and influencing stars of the Bollywood”. In that list, Ayushmann K. has got the space among others and it is a matter of honor.
Now we are going to give more detail about Ayushmann K. and if you want to know more about your favorite actor then keep on reading
Early Life –
- In the year 1984, Sep 14 Ayushmann was born in Chandigarh, India. His father was an astrologer and his mother was a homemaker.
- Firstly his name was Nishant then his parents advised him to change his name. He has a younger brother, Aparshakti K. and he has started acting after being RJ.
- Ayushmann has done a master’s in mass communication and learned five years in theatre.
- Since his college days, he was passionate about acting and playing roles in any drama.
- In the play Andha Yug, Ayushmann was playing the role of Ashwatthama and received the best actor award. These little achievements encouraged him to pursue a career in the field of acting.
Career Insights –
- He began his first job on a Big FM in Delhi as a Radio personality. Due to his brilliant work in this job, he was rewarded with the Young Achievers Award in the year 2007.
- Initially, Ayushmann worked on the television’s most popular shows like MTV Roadies and many more. Then host the shows Just Dance and India’s Got Talent as an anchor, and also tried his hands at singing. But everyone found him incapable and get rejected from the shows.
- The year 2012 has come with a huge surprise, Ayushmann got a film name “Vicky Donor” and everyone knows that it was a blockbuster movie of that time. He has launched his song “Paani Da Rang” which was a melodious one.
- Due to his excellent performance in acting and singing, he was awarded “best male debut” and “best male playback singer”.
- In the year 2013, Ayushmann worked in the comedy-based movie “Nautanki Saala” and recorded two songs of his own. But this movie has not performed well.
- In the year 2014, Ayushmann worked in the romantic comedy-based movie “Bewakoofiyaan” where he need to convince the father of her girlfriend. This movie has also disappointed the fans of Ayushmann and allowed them to wait for his next film.
- In the year 2015, Ayushmann worked in the film “Hawaizaada” and you may have seen that – he was speaking Marathi and looked quite skinny. The same year he worked in another film name “Dum Laga Ke Haisha”, this movie has turned up the slope of his career.
- Meri Pyaari Bindu in the year 2017, Bareilly Ki Barfi, and Shubh Mangal Saavdhan were some of his commercial successful movies.
- In the year 2018, there were two films by Ayushmann which was the highest-grossing Hindi film of the year and awarded the National Film Award.
- Dream Girl, Andhadhun, Article 15, Bala were the best films ever in the life of Ayushmann K. Furthermore, audience has given a great review for his performance and unique scripts.
- If we talk about his personal life then Ayushmann has married to her soulmate, Tahira Kashyap and today they are parents of two kids.
- In the year 2020, Ayushmann has worked in the film “Shubh Mangal Jyada Saavdhan” and then “Gulaabo Sitabo” with the legendary actor of the Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan.
- Recently, Ayushmann K. has promoted the film “Anek” in the show of Standup Comedy and shared his thoughts on the stereotype society. He has performed well in the show and make the show more hilarious.
Wrapping Up –
Ayushmann K. is an unbelievable actor who is expert in playing every character and can do multiple things. From all over the world, there are millions of people who likes his songs and work in the movies. Irrespective of the load of work, Ayushmann is a devoted son, husband and father of his family. So this is important to manage each and everything in life because your loved ones need you more than anything else.