Owning or Buying a car from brands like BMW or Mercedes is something every car person desires. But couldn’t be able to afford it due to the high price tag. But most preferably people decide to go for a used car. Is that a good choice? Anyways used car dealers in Perth have reflected some good points about used BMW or Mercedes cars.
We all know that everyone has fantasized about having a luxury car at some time in their life. There is a noticeable difference between your Toyota Corolla or VW Jetta and a Mercedes, Audi, BMW, or another high-end luxury vehicle. Of course, not everyone has $50,000 (or more) available for spending, and the thought of making a monthly payment that is similar to your mortgage isn’t exactly appealing either.
Continue reading below to find out why buying a used BMW or Mercedes car is worth it.
Advantages of buying a used Mercedes or BMW car
- The fact that used Mercedes Benz and BMW depreciate very less than other vehicles on the market, is one of the biggest reasons to purchase one. Although those who are buying new may find this to be a negative, they likely have more than enough money and won’t face any problems when they decide to sell.
- Although not without issues, the models it creates are known for their durability, timeless appeal, elegant styling, state-of-the-art technology, and superior performance.
- However, despite the fact that their engines are designed to be basically trouble-free, these vehicles will depreciate swiftly during the first five years for those looking for a decent used luxury car. The value diminishes roughly at the same rate as other cars on the market after the first five years.
Key point: if you have the cash, it would be wise to look for a 3-5-year old, high-quality used BMW or Mercedes. As long as it hasn’t been totalled, find a secondhand luxury car that is 10 to 15 years old and drive it for many years.
Drawbacks of buying a used BMW or Mercedes Car
- Without a doubt, a used Mercedes won’t provide you with a flawless ride for a lifetime. Any second hand car you purchase comes with a certain amount of risk.
- Mercedes models are also luxury vehicles, which means maintenance and repair costs may be greater. With all of its cutting-edge capabilities and technology, more things may go wrong. No guarantee will be provided if you purchase from an individual.
- The fuel prices for Mercedes models sold in Australia may be slightly more than other cars because they require premium-grade fuel.
Is buying a secondhand Mercedes still a good investment? Certainly, many contented owners believe this.
Value over Time
You may think that driving a used BMW or Mercedes will be better even if you just want to drive it for a shorter period of time and you may sell it in near future. However, checking kilometres before buying a used car is primarily necessary for any car you’d like to buy. Fortunately, cars from these brands don’t lose their running value fast when a comparison is to other brands due to the image that has been built for them. Reliability is the main aspect that keeps the driver pleased and these cars successfully offer that.
Reputable auto websites frequently list the BMW 3-Series and Mercedes Benz G-Class as one of the vehicles with excessive trade-in value over the years.
Wrapping it up!
Both brands are top-tier in terms of technology, design, and comfort and provide excitement when you own them. They each offer distinctive features and accommodate various tastes, therefore each person will have a different opinion on which used automobile is superior. Thus it is essential getting a pre-purchase check test on any used BMW or Mercedes-Benz you are considering. Such factors always matter in the cost of repairs and upkeep.