12 mukhi rudraksha benefits in hindi leads King Sunriya Dev and is a symbol of King Sun. The person wearing this Rudraksha gets the quality of the sun – domination and continuous movement with radiant warmth and energy. Such a person always enjoys prosperity and worldly pleasures. This Rudraksha also represents 12 Jyotirlinga, who wear it to receive their blessings. It gives political power, it enhances personal power so Businessmen, Ministers, Managers, and Politicians should wear this Rudraksha in the name of fame, fortune, prosperity, and power. It is said that Twelve owner Mukhi Rudraksha feels happy, happy, and hopeful.
It enhances the wearer’s personality and charm. This rudraksha is very useful for those people who are afraid to confront people and are unable to express their views to the group or in front of anyone. The Sun is one of the panchdev and is visible to everyone and the Sun Lord has been worshipped since time immemorial. Various Hindu festivals are celebrated in honour of the Sun King such as Makar Sankranti, Pongal, and Chhath. In Rudrashtadhyayi (Rudra Abhishek) the entire fourth chapter is dedicated to the Sun Lord and is said to be very effective in eradicating the disease.
All twelve Aditya are said to have their habitats on the twelve faces of these Rudraksha beads. Blessed by the Sun King, these Rudraksha beads are useful for those who need inner strength to overcome a difficult situation in life and achieve their favourite goal and hold on to dreams. Serving the Sun King is very effective in fighting disease in a person wearing twelve rudraksha beads. The body stays healthy and its immune system increases to fight various diseases.
Major benefits of 12 Mukhi rudraksha benefits in Hindi?
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha weavers get the quality of the sun to shine.
- This Rudraksha removes anxiety, suspicions, and fears.
- Mukhi rudraksha twelve develops your image and inspiration.
The Mantra for 12 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits in Hindi?
“Sraum Raum Surya Namah” – Repeat this mantra 108 times while performing Japa while wearing Mukhi Rudraksha Twelve and taking it out the night before going to bed.
The Spiritual Benefits of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:
- The Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is ideal for those involved in areas such as politics, government services or administration.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha also helps in the treatment of diseases caused by the setting of the Sun in the horoscope such as diseases of the right eye, bones, mental disorders, etc.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha also helps in dealing with the problems of relationships with the elders and especially with the Father of man.
- It protects the wearer from heart disease.
Importance of 12 Mukhi rudraksha Benefits in Hindi?
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha gives glory, brilliance, ingenuity, sharpness, youth, and strength.
- Twelve wearer Mukhi Rudraksha gains the ability to see and the power of timely action.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha silences the evil influence and suffering of the Sun.
- This trait makes a person brave and strong and ready to take action using his knowledge.
- It helps entrepreneurs, leaders, community leaders, families, politicians, and managers to achieve great name, fame, and prosperity in their fields.
Properties of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits in Hindi:
- The wearer of Mukhi Rudraksha Twelve becomes strong, bright, shiny, and strong with the blessings of the Sun King.
- This Rudraksha is said to act as a remedy for diseases caused by the displacement of the planet Sun in the horoscope such as right eye diseases, adult problems, osteoporosis, mental anxiety, and heart disease.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is also believed to represent the “12 Jyotirlingas” and the 12 “Aditya” means “Sun King”.
- All the worries, fears, and suspicions of the person wearing this rudraksha are naturally reduced.
- Anyone who wears the Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha can lead a happy, beautiful, fearless, healthy, and rich life.
How to Wear 12 Mukhi rudraksha for benefits
The 12 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck as a Pendant or in rotation as a wrist or can be kept in a place of worship.